Just a Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HIM_Tattoos

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My name is Stephan. Just about to purchase my first KJ and my first Jeep for that matter.

I was in an accident on Thursday and totaled my car so now its time for some off roading and 4 wheel drive fun.

I am from Green Bay. Working for a telecomm company and am currently restoring a 85 RX-7 as a summer car speeder.

I will be looking for some fun real soon so if anyone is from my area and has ties to the Jeep community or just would like to show a noob some off roading fun, drop me a PM or email.

Much love guys

-S

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

How about starting by posting some pix of the KJ.

HIM_Tattoos

Reaction score
Welcome to Jeepkj!!

Got any questions about lifts or anything?

Lostkjs.com is another great KJ forum.

Actually I have been looking around all day and have found alot of good stuff, especially here on the forums. (The list of install instructions on the how-to section rules!!!)

Plans for mods right now are a good lift, light bar, some grippy tires, and a bike rack. Any other suggestions. I have already contacted a company for some custom carbon fiber parts, gonna make it one of a kind.

I will snap some pics then I get her home from the lot. :D