Just a bit taller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! What lift?

Nevermind, it's right in your sig. It's been a long day...

Last edited:

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've noticed a few things, my tires (245/75R16) rub at full lock (just after the PS pump starts to whine) on the front inner fender. Can I use a longer bolt to relocate the rear brake lines. To put on a hockey puck or half a rubber mallet as a rear bump stop can I use an epoxy instead of drilling a hole? Do I need front bump stops with the OME lift?

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that too. I think OME made it that way to allow for a higher tongue weight when towing. One the box it says something about more towing. According to the measurements it only sits .5 inch higher in the back now compared to .75 higher before the lift.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Did you just get the OME springs or the Frankenlift? I think you will need the upper strut plates to get the Liberty to sit level. Daystar upper strut plates should level it out nicely.

TJKJ can tell you exactly what you need. Try asking him. :)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive never understood how people get the liberty to sit almost level with the OME HD springs all around but the Franken lift only lifts it up around .5-1" more. Mine sat slap nose down with the OME hd rear springs and the OME MED front springs. I guess the HD springs lift the front up that much more.

I would drill a hole for the rear bumpstops. Some good glue may hold it for awhile but if you get out on the trail and it pops out then your out of luck and out a fender flare.