Jeep Wrangler Canyon Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02blujpx

Reaction score
Quick Question...Can I run the stock TJ canyon wheels and tires on my wife's stock 04 liberty?
Wheel size is 15x8 with 5" backspacing
Tire size is a 30x9.5
Thanks for all the help,
Chris

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, they will rub bad. Just got some rims on my jeep that size with 5" BS and Im going to shoot myself they rub so bad.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02blujpx said:
Quick Question...Can I run the stock TJ canyon wheels and tires on my wife's stock 04 liberty?
Wheel size is 15x8 with 5" backspacing
Tire size is a 30x9.5
Thanks for all the help,
Chris

Also, even more importantly. You wont be able to fit them over the calipers.

To date, the only 15" rims that fit the Libertys are the Rock crawler 15".

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Nope, they will rub bad. Just got some rims on my jeep that size with 5" BS and Im going to shoot myself they rub so bad.

You bought 16" cragars didnt you? I could have sworn you did.

I have full turn no rubbing to the right side, and 90% turn to the left with my 265s on the 16X8 cragars

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Rubicon rims 16x8 5" backspacing, with 245/75/16 MTRs mounted and they only run a tad at full lock.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jfortier777 said:
jeepjeepster said:

You bought 16" cragars didnt you? I could have sworn you did.

I have full turn no rubbing to the right side, and 90% turn to the left with my 265s on the 16X8 cragars

The fronts barely rub, the rear is what I working on to try and fix. I need to get some bumpstops, they rub when flexed. I only have a 1.5in lift also.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eddo said:
I have Rubicon rims 16x8 5" backspacing, with 245/75/16 MTRs mounted and they only run a tad at full lock.

Do you have the franken lift bumpstops on the rear eddo? I was looking at some of your pics from slade and your tires are stuffed in you wheel wells. Im hoping those will stop the rubbing in the rear.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
The fronts barely rub, the rear is what I working on to try and fix. I need to get some bumpstops, they rub when flexed. I only have a 1.5in lift also.

Gotcha, that makes sense.