Jeep Wii Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rchung813

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone brought this up or saw this, but I encountered a Jeep game for the Wii

You must be registered for see images

Look at what Jeep is on the cover. So who's going to buy it and rate it for us :D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one for my 16 year old son. He didn't ask for it but it was 14.99 at Kmart so I thought, why not. Now I can say I bought him 30+ Jeeps for him when he was 16!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Thats a concept Jeep from 2 years ago or so called a Tevo or Trevo well some stupid name like that I think

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to say with only one person that reviewed the game on that site.

I never believe those reviews any way. It's like those movie reviewers, most of the time I like the ones they don't like and can't stand the ones they do like.

The reviewer might be a Hummer fan so he trashed it only because it's to do with Jeeps, who knows.

Gotta try it before I can say if I like it or not.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to say with only one person that reviewed the game on that site.

I never believe those reviews any way. It's like those movie reviewers, most of the time I like the ones they don't like and can't stand the ones they do like.

The reviewer might be a Hummer fan so he trashed it only because it's to do with Jeeps, who knows.

Gotta try it before I can say if I like it or not.

Well thats goes to show how many ppl actaully cared for the game. I went to all the other major game sites GameFAQ/Gamespot, Xplay and GameStop. GameFAQ/Gamespot use the IGN Rating; Xplay and Gamestop don't even have a rating.

IGN is usually dead on about there ratings.

They rated Metal Gear Solid 4 with masterful 10/10 b/c it's the God D*mn truth for that game (partysmile)

Last edited:

crazy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not all that bad , not what I was hoping for just a regular racing game cept the only vehicles are Jeeps. I was hoping for more of an adventure game , ya know wif rocks and mud and junk. :(

Dusty

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got it for Christmas. It's pretty good. I mean, the graphics are good, not great. If you hit a rock or something you get the front clip taken off. The only thing is they have an 05 Limited, but not my color(Lt. khaki), but Jeep Green? I don't think Jeep Green was even offered until 06 on 65th Anniversery Editions(which I like.) But anyways, if you can, get it. It's the only Jeep game I know of, at least for Wii and PS2.

Latest posts

Members online