Jeep wheels interchangeability?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmw2rdr

Reaction score
Bought a new set of tires and wheels off a 2015 Jeep Wrangler to put on my 2004 Jeep Liberty. Found the lug spacing isn't the same so what can I do to use the Wrangler wheels. Rims are 16" on both vehicles so I can have the tires installed on my Liberty wheels but the wheels from the Wrangler are new and unused. Are adapters available?

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't use anything that pushes the tires out on a stock KJ without rubbing but to answer your question, yes there are adapters

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Bought a new set of tires and wheels off a 2015 Jeep Wrangler to put on my 2004 Jeep Liberty. Found the lug spacing isn't the same so what can I do to use the Wrangler wheels. Rims are 16" on both vehicles so I can have the tires installed on my Liberty wheels but the wheels from the Wrangler are new and unused. Are adapters available?

First what size tires are on the JK wheels? Most are larger than what a stock KJ can run or most are larger than even most lifted ones can.
So we'll start with that question.
Next lots of JK wheels out there since hardly any one wants them