Jeep liberty wheel wells cleening

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want off roading today got lot mud in my wheel wells whats best way cleen all of it out let me know thanks?

Searcher67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Water hose? Maybe...

Before my pressure washer I would park my Toyota 4runner on the grass and stick a fan type grass sprinkler under for awhile. That would get most of the thick crap out, then sit underneath with a hose and brush and go to town. After I got all that, then I would take a rag and armor all and completely go over everything. My toyo was pretty tall so it was easy to do and I really had to because you could see alot of the underside. But she was pretty when I was done.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
With mine, I hose them off, then clean them with my sponge. I also wash the sponge off also. I love micro fiber sponges!!!!

EDIT: If you really want them to shine, spray a little tire foam in there.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do it yourself car (jeep) wash.......I used to do it in the driveway and have a pile of mudd for a souvenier......but then I pressure washed it at the do it yourself place and leave them the mudd.....haha:D

Dave

wingnuts

Reaction score
no offense, but I can't believe someone would need to ask this