Jeep Compass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Emoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll stick with my Liberty, but they keep mentioning the fuel efficiency of the Compass. Has anyone seen any numbers on that yet?

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Emoto said:
I'll stick with my Liberty, but they keep mentioning the fuel efficiency of the Compass. Has anyone seen any numbers on that yet?

should be the same as the Caliber....

frogster said:
he Liberty is not that much different then the Cherokee or Grand Cherokee. The Liberty has the traditional Jeep four-wheel drive, and is nothing similar to an Escape or CRV. Big deal about IFS, as the current Grand Cherokee has it too.

yeah the current gc has IFS, but remember when the KJ first came out, it still had a solid axle up front....

hence why we were alienated from the crowd a few years ago....
just hope we KJ owners dont do the same to future compass owners....

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Compass and Patriot................havn't seen them yet but I'm curious. Sooner or later I'll get a chance to see - feel - and drive one and then I'll see if I like them or not. I was not disrespecting them in my prior post. I couldn't do that without at least driving one first. I'm still waiting to drive the new Wrangler to see what it is like. None of these are in the dealers showrooms yet.

I did see a Caliber and it didn't look to bad but I didn't have time to have a good look. I might go drive one to see how it would feel as a DD.

stackthepads30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The patriot will not roll off Belvidere's assembly line until sometime October. From what my dad said, some of the compass ones are starting to roll of the assembly line now. The Chrysler dealer out here said they won't have any of the Compass until October and Patriot until December. My dad works at the Belvidere assembly plant, so that's the scoop I got from him. I'll be out there in less than 3 weeks, so I'll be looking around....

Latest posts

Members online