JEEP branded Camper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaiser Von Kuhl

Reaction score
Found this while surfing and thought it looked pretty sharp. Not sure I'd ever own one for the $9999 list price, but ya never know what crazy things you'd buy if you won the lottery.
It's made by LIVIN LITE

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Anyone ever seen one of these up close?

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, $10k! I'm parting out my old pos Wrangler. Thought about turning it into a trailer once I got it cut down to this point. Didn't realize I was sitting on such a gold mine! ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Found this while surfing and thought it looked pretty sharp.
I agree. That looks great. I'd imagine they'd color match my Jeep Green, too. The extreme edition looks perfect, but I was afraid to even look at the price.

Not sure I'd ever own one for the $9999 list price, but ya never know what crazy things you'd buy if you won the lottery.
That might be what it took for me to get one. I'd love to get my money's worth out of it with dozens and dozens of trips and no hotel room bill, though. :D

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oooof, for that price is better have a hot-tub inside....with a tall brunette in the hot-tub. And a fridge.... with cold bier in it.

Still pretty cool design.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Are they even still offering them? They came out a couple of years ago and were a huge flop

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$10K for that little thing? Sure its neat but I would rather buy a real trailer for that much!