JBA Y-Link Extension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've installed quite a number of them here and never really had any issues at all. Not sure why some are having problems.

Wonder if there was a slight difference in length between the recalled LCAs and the new ones they installed? :shrug:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the exact same problem i ran into a month ago installing this. Tried every combo of washers possible. No matter what the pinion angle would cause nasty vibes. Took it off….buying bolt on 4 link…problem solved

I have a feeling another .5-1" of lift would really help back there. Probably bring the arm down and forward enough to bolt in the extension with ease.

Problem is, I'm already at about 3.75-4 in the front and 3.5 in the back.

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Through all this discussion. I never heard anyone mentioned to loosen the LCA to differential mount. This would for one make the rear much easier to twist and set up. two when done the preload of said bushings would be corrected.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Through all this discussion. I never heard anyone mentioned to loosen the LCA to differential mount. This would for one make the rear much easier to twist and set up. two when done the preload of said bushings would be corrected.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Most would think that it does not need to be mentioned , especially when many have done JBA front UCA's and know that you do not preload the bushing by tightening them without full weight on the ground.

Latest posts

Members online