JBA UCA on stock height OK?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyFree

Reaction score
Need to replace the stock UCAs. And Doing a lift down the road. Ok to install the JBAs on a stock height ? Thanks

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
JBA has stock height UCA’s that are different from their lifted ones. I haven’t heard of anyone putting the lifted UCA’s on a stock height Jeep before. I don’t know if you will be able to get a good alignment, but you can try it and let us know!

LibertyFree

Reaction score
I think they only have one version of UCAs and it’s not recommended for stock height . Thanks @ifhoward.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they only have one version of UCAs and it’s not recommended for stock height . Thanks @ifhoward.
Thanks, I was curious and just checked JBAoffroad and you’re totally right. I don’t know when they stopped making the stock height UCA’s but I’m sure the lifted version was/is their actual moneymaker.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lifted ones will work, not completely out of the question but will if you want them
Not sure when JBA stopped making stocks ones, more than likely due to low demand

Latest posts