JBA OME Kit - Instructions included?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels came in on Friday. Just received my 5 Treadwright Guard Dogs with Goodyear MTR/K casings about an hour ago, and the OME parts will be delivered this afternoon.

I have a tentative appointment for Thursday at Adrenaline Offroad to get everything installed. Keeping my fingers crossed that things don't fall through.

245/75r16 Treadwright Guard Dogs with Goodyear MTR/K casings:
3533-245-74r16-treadwright-goodyear-mtr-k.jpg

3532-245-74r16-treadwright-goodyear-mtr-k.jpg

The Jeep packed to capacity ready to head to the shop tomorrow:
3531-packed-capacity.jpg

3530-jeep-all-packed-up-new-wheels-tires.jpg

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wat are all of the supplies and steps needed to paint emblems black and can you snap a pic of wat they look like. been wanting to do it myself but dont know how they will actually look

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How to Plasti Dip a car Emblem **HI OT** - YouTube

I used Plasti-Dip. Took 30 minutes total for all the emblems, including the Trail Rated badge. It is fairly easy to remove the Plasti-Dip from the emblems if you don't like how it looks. This video does a good job of explaining exactly how to do it. Nothin' to it.

You really don't even need to tape it up as much as this guy did. Just mask off a nice square around your emblem and cover the entire area. The Plasti-Dip peels right off of your paint and sticks to the emblem.

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before:
3537-before-lift-new-tires-wheels.jpg

After:
3540-after-lift-new-wheels-tires.jpg

Before:
3538-18-center-hub-fender.jpg

After:
3539-22-center-hub-fender.jpg

It's night and day. Definitely pleased with the way it turned out. Had to knock down the pinch weld and do a decent bit of trimming in the wheel well, but the tires don't rub except at full lock in reverse and even then it's minor.

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it. Rides like a Caddy now. No issues with balancing the Treadwrights either so I am absolutely a happy camper. Can't wait to get out on some trails!

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before:
3537-before-lift-new-tires-wheels.jpg

After:
3540-after-lift-new-wheels-tires.jpg

Before:
3538-18-center-hub-fender.jpg

After:
3539-22-center-hub-fender.jpg

It's night and day. Definitely pleased with the way it turned out. Had to knock down the pinch weld and do a decent bit of trimming in the wheel well, but the tires don't rub except at full lock in reverse and even then it's minor.

that looks amazing. how much did it cost after parts n labor? i wanna do something similar

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. All told, it was right around 2.5k for the lift parts, 5 tires, 5 wheels, labor, and alignment.

I just finished up trimming the front bumper. No rub whatsoever now, even at full lock in reverse.
3542-after-trimming-front-bumper.jpg