JBA Long rear lower control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
When our KJ was first lifted and all four coil springs were brand spankin' new it had a touch over 4.25 inches of lift and the KJ handled it just fine.
So, out of curiosity is there any real advantage to bolting on a set of JBA Long rear lower control arms with four inches plus of lift?
JeepinbyAl.com - Detail1 - JBA-RLCA-38-39.50 - Rear Lower Control Arms - Jeep Liberty KJ (2002-2007) - JeepinbyAl.com

Next year I'm going to install a set of OME-790's up front and possibly a set of JBA 4" rear lift coil springs so we can stuff a set of 32's under our Rig.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've wondered the same thing Ryan. But a bigger concern to me is the upper control arm/tri-link and it's ability to handle the higher lift. I look at mine at 22.5 inches from hub to flare and that upper arm seems close to maxed out at the body attachment points. What about JBA's tri-link replacement?

Bob

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
What about JBA's tri-link replacement?

Bob

Do you mean his Tri-Angulated 4 Link for $568.76?
Nice bit of kit.
I'm starting to think instead of longer rear arms, 4 link, and all those other
bits and pieces I will just settle for some new coil springs front and rear and
a new set of Rancho RS9000XL shocks to go with my "My Ride" Controller.
then just start to accumulate parts for an SFA.

After all, our Rig had 4"+ of lift, Tom's has 4"+ lift with stock arms...

I think I posted the original question due to lack of sleep. I'm once again going
55+ hours awake!

Latest posts

Members online