jba 4-link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0240kliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was looking at JBA earlyer in the week and i saw that he sells a 4 link system for our libbys. i was woundering. when would something like this be a must have or is that even the case.

also i was woundering if the shaved 3/8" cv's were worth the money to go to a 4" lift or even with the hd spings from OME. i cant remember who i talked to before but they said if i didnt have steel bumpers or anything than OME HD set up would be to much lift for stock axles.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
The 4 link would be good anytime but esp. if going 4 plus inches
well built was checking it out ( had one in my hand this weekend)

OME 927s (HDs) are great , ride good , handle fantastic etc. no matter if you have a steel bumper or not. Most of the 20 plus I've installed have not had aftermarket bumpers
Shaved CVs are not needed with a normal lift, get over 4 inches then yes
But then you are into way more money anyways
3 inch lift / 245-75-16 tires and good to go

0240kliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a little budget lify on my liberty now and i was looking to get rid of it and go full OME. just waiting for the funding and i still need to get my JBA a arms. what is the actual benefit of the 4 link?