Jacking up the Front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offrovering

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still learning on the front end of this thing. By suggestion from this board I am using the control arms, but you have to be very slow and careful when lowering that you dont lower the wheel ontop of the jack...

I have been using the control arms and then using the stands on the side where the factory jack stand goes. everything has been fitting great.

The rear, the diff should be strong enough? I just use it and then the axle to hold the stands.

I need to check this location you are referring to, I get scared with the front.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just use the jack points on the frame. I jack up one side, then the other. It takes a little longer, but balance isn't an issue and I know it won't damage anything.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still learning on the front end of this thing. By suggestion from this board I am using the control arms, but you have to be very slow and careful when lowering that you dont lower the wheel ontop of the jack...

I have been using the control arms and then using the stands on the side where the factory jack stand goes. everything has been fitting great.

The rear, the diff should be strong enough? I just use it and then the axle to hold the stands.

I need to check this location you are referring to, I get scared with the front.

You should be fine using the rear axle as jack point.

Latest posts

Members online