its lift time. just need some help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's ok.(okay?) I found the page Tony was talking about. I'm so happy, this is the most replies I've ever gotten on a post!

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with the OP. This is not the forum in which to discuss the manner in which people articulate their requests to others. Now, if one truely wishes to revel in the wonders of the English language, go and read some Poe, or better yet, anything by Oscar Wilde. Those men paint pictures with their mastery of the written word.

TBJ and Tony both make valid arguements. To be taken seriously one must formulate their questions and subsequent responses with a semblance of intelligence.

Now gentlemen. Can we come to an accord or must all further posts be subject to ridicule when abbreviated using the "texting" manner in which most communicate today?

What a well thought out and articulate response. Finally for once I don't feel dumberer for reading a post.

x2 on Poe.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But the X-11 was an excellet race platform :(
You must be registered for see images

That was the first manual transmissioned car I ever had the pleasure of driving. My father had purchased the Citation new in 1982, V6 and 4 Spd. It didn't retire from service until my brother "budketized" the motor in 1998.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a well thought out and articulate response. Finally for once I don't feel dumberer for reading a post.

x2 on Poe.

Thank you. I absolutely am enamoured by "Never Bet the Devil Your Head". I call a kid that works for me Damnit, he will never understand.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
The development of the Citation and other GM X bodies was light years beyond the Chrysler L body. No way the Citation was anywhere near as rudimentary as the Omni!

After all
It was a racecar! Dominated SCCA Showroom Stock

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
It kinda looks like the Dodge... Omny?

My mom had an Omni. Two of them actually. The first one was totaled in May of 1987 with 2500 miles on it. Rearended at 65MPH on an I-96 entrance ramp by a girl, who was getting high with her father, and somebody else in the backseat.

I was born 2 months later.

The 2nd '87 was traded in on a '90 Sundance.

She claims that she still misses the Omni to this day.

Latest posts

Members online