It's here. 2008 Jeep Liberty "KK" - Pics and Specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a Nitro pass by on the highway, he was about on the service road and it looked very good. If this ones will look just as good on highway, it will be a very nice vehicle.

Plus, Liberty is not the "buddy buddy" vehicle in the line anymore.. It is bigger, (not more powerful) but it is up on the line since we got Patriot and Compass under the Liberty. It is not like a jeep anymore, but I am sure it will perform like one. (hopefully)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
i like the looks better, just hope it doesnt look as weird in person as the patriot does. the patriot looks like a 6 foot person wearing a suit that fits a 7 foot person, and shoes that fit a 4 foot person...think about it :)

the body is too big and bulky for the engine and frame, and the tires are too small for the body

Yes! That's EXACTLY what the Patriot looks like and to me it's extremely annoying! It needs some height immediately!

Members online

No members online now.