It's about to go down.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shoey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got all of my parts!

You must be registered for see images attach

And just ordered my wheels and tires.

tlrtucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More people have run them and loved them than those that hated them....

My dad has had those on every 4x4 he's own since they came out with that tread. I had them on my Ranger and my F-150 and loved them. Another buddy has had them on at least 5 different vehicles....

On this forum if you run anything other than Ironman/OME lifts with Duratracs or MTR's - you've made a huge mistake, lol

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

My dad has had those on every 4x4 he's own since they came out with that tread. I had them on my Ranger and my F-150 and loved them. Another buddy has had them on at least 5 different vehicles....

On this forum if you run anything other than Ironman/OME lifts with Duratracs or MTR's - you've made a huge mistake, lol

So remind me again what lift you run and what tires? I've forgotten :shrug::happy175:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You and your dad are lucky to have great experiences with them,I on the other hand had nothing but issues,6 tires in less then 200 miles with torn sidewalls(4 AT's and 2 MT's).Never again,you could not pay me to use Michelin tires.Such weak sidewalls.

tlrtucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You and your dad are lucky to have great experiences with them,I on the other hand had nothing but issues,6 tires in less then 200 miles with torn sidewalls(4 AT's and 2 MT's).Never again,you could not pay me to use Michelin tires.Such weak sidewalls.

Well, maybe that's because you're using a road tire for rock crawling purposes....nobody ever said the KOs were awesome rock crawling tires.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My dad runs them on his Chevy 1500 and AWD Chevy Astro van. He loves them. He was pissed they didn't come in a size he could put on my moms Rav4. They do awesome in snow.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had BFG A/T's on my old Wrangler. In the rain, the Jeep would almost speed up if hitting the brakes too hard....almost. And no they weren't severely worn. Anybody else have wet traction issues with them?

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had BFG A/T's on my old Wrangler. In the rain, the Jeep would almost speed up if hitting the brakes too hard....almost. And no they weren't severely worn. Anybody else have wet traction issues with them?

I would have to agree, I ran a set on a 98' Grand cherokee (first Jeep) and not only did they not perform in wet or snowy conditions, I really disliked how they didn't clean out well after going through mud, it's like the mud stuck in the tread pattern and would not self clean very good, if that makes sense.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yes. Had them on my '90 B250 when I got it and absolutely hated them. Swapped them for Michelin LTX M+S (a set came with the van) and had awesome traction in rain and snow.