Is this a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like its in great shape to have that many miles on it. Seems like it was taken care of. The coolant looks alittle dirty from what I see in the over flow.

price seems to be decent too. O:)

2003KJ

Reaction score
Looks good to me! And your friend has good taste in color....but I could be a bit biased....lol.

Definitely look at the coolant well. Looks like it's time for a flush.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh gross. On the other hand, he gets a little change cubby we don't

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he's about 40 yrs old and has no reason for getting 4wd....doesn't care about off roading, and it doesn't snow here. Mine is also 2wd, I've done the whole off road thing when I had my Ranger and I got tired of tearing stuff up and having to spend $20 at the car wash to get all the dang mud off.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to be honest, it is an alright deal, however i bought my 02 renegade with 43k on it for 12,100. And my renegade is 4wd

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's nice, but I don't think I'd pay that for a 2WD with that many miles. I paid $14,900 for mine, with 30k miles last fall, and it's a Freedom Edition, 4x4 with the sunroof, and still had the 7/70 warranty. 4WD adds about $1k value right off the top.

FWIW, I looked on KBB and used my zip code, private party value is only $9k, and dealer retail is $11,900...so they have it right at the suggested retail.

If I was him and really wanted it, I would at least try and talk them down some on it.

Oh, and double check to see if it has ABS...it may have it, but Liberties with it are few and far between, they might have just assumed it does.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they just lowered it to $10,990....I went and looked at it last night. I'm not sure if he's gonna get it or not though.

Members online

No members online now.