Is there an 07 Liberty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiev9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that in the Jeep website, too.

Until now I thought the Compass was replacing the Liberty line and the Patriot was replacing the Grand Cherokee. #-o

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come to think of it, whats the difference between the 05 and 06 KJ?

I only noticed the lock buttons on the inside were taller (easier to break in)...

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was originally afraid that the Patriot was going to replace the Liberty. But it doesn't look that way. The Patriot is just going to take on the small front wheel drive SUV's. As we all know, the Liberty is not really a small SUV when compared to what is there, such as the Escape, Rav4, and CRV (note I said CRV!).

From what I have heard, the Liberty is going to get a redesign for '08, which makes sense. It will remain the Jeep in the middle of the pack.

06LibertySSE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually the 2007 Jeep Liberty will be coming out in August of this year... I had read that on alldata.com

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's a little early in the year to count it out yet. Besides it is a good seller for DC.