Ironman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
What do you mean whats it all about?
Its a Aus. company that has been in business several years now and branching off into the US market in a big way now.
JeepinByAl will be the exclusive dealer for the KJ/KK market in the US
I'll have one of their full spring kits after Easter to test and give an update on how it compares to the OME springs/shocks

Last edited:

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a Aus. company that has been in business several years now and branching off into the US market in a big way now.
I'll have one of their full spring kits after Easter to test and give an update on how it compares to the OME springs/shocks

Cool! I just haven't seen anything about it yet. Would be nice to see what they have to offer. I'd like to come see it when you have your next "meeting". :smokin:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
The KJ kit will be shown by JBA at the Easter Jeep Safari in MOAB then when Marlin gets back from there he'll ship it out to me. So should have it that next week.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well crap, Rev. Mudd! I don't even have 5000 miles on my OME/Bilstein lift and now you're telling me there might be another option? :pp::baby:

I'll be checking in frequently with you to get your reports. :popcorn:

Bob

Chino78

Reaction score
This brand have been sold here in Venezuela for years, a lot of people tells it is as good as OME, but in the case of KJ, lots of people complain about this kit give something like 3" in the rear and 0-1" in the front... I have read the same problem in some aussie jeeps forums, so I would keep the OME kit...

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This brand have been sold here in Venezuela for years, a lot of people tells it is as good as OME, but in the case of KJ, lots of people complain about this kit give something like 3" in the rear and 0-1" in the front... I have read the same problem in some aussie jeeps forums, so I would keep the OME kit...

Well that would suck.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
We shall see
:shrug:
If 3 inches of lift in the rear that is great
Front we can deal with
still trying to get spring rates

Chino78

Reaction score
We shall see
:shrug:
If 3 inches of lift in the rear that is great
Front we can deal with
still trying to get spring rates

Yes, we had this problem with the Ironman Kit 3 years ago... May be they solved that... Or if you use their HD version (constant load) in the front it could be level...

Havok

Reaction score
We have them here in South Africa. Def. not a good as OME or BDS. But not bad.
The ride is much harsher than OME and BDS. I'd say it;s a mid level lift option.