IRONMAN LIFT INSTALL/Comments/M&G

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any idea why no extended bump stops in the front on the Frankenlift?

I got the rear ones installed but nothing was included or even mentioned for the front.

No bump stops are included with the iron man lift either. I couldnt even find them on the jba website, i had to ask marlin to include them in my order. With an extra iso per side in the back and 1/4" top plates and 3 ring clevis in the front my kj sits level front to back and after it settled im just under 3.5" of lift. The quality is damn good for the price and the ride is real nice too. Makes a little bit of a hollow rattle noise in the rear but i think i just need to re tighten the hardware on the rear shocks. If your looking for a starter lift the iron man is a good kit to get.

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be towing from time to time, so should I get the heavy duty rear springs?

You can't get the Ironman lift
So probably either OME or JBAs rear springs
I'd go OME and get the 948 springs

Last edited:

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wonder what happened with ironman or if they just stoppd shipping to the US because they werent making enough money, ive been pretty happy with mine

from what i can tell its still available here ironman4x4america.com

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to be towing from time to time, so should I get the heavy duty rear springs?

927 front and 948 rear OME springs
NOW depending on how much you are going to tow and how often there are a couple of other things that you can add to help out when you are towing

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
wonder what happened with ironman or if they just stoppd shipping to the US because they werent making enough money, ive been pretty happy with mine

from what i can tell its still available here ironman4x4america.com

The network they had setup here in the US was not really the best IMO
They had one East Coast supplier at first which turned into doing away with them and going to a West Coast one. Plus for a while supply was coming in slow etc . I'd say a number of things contributed to it

Scottybones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
927 front and 948 rear OME springs
NOW depending on how much you are going to tow and how often there are a couple of other things that you can add to help out when you are towing

Will be towing a 16 foot boat not often enough. What else could I do if I have issues?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Will be towing a 16 foot boat not often enough. What else could I do if I have issues?

Couple of things you can do, air bags are available to help when loaded and also check into Monroe Sens-trac load leveler shocks, they will help carry up to 1500 lbs when towing/ hauling
Work great when lifted

Latest posts

Members online