Ipod Mopar Integration Kit -- Only for new Liberties?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an '02 Limited, and am trying to decide how I'm going to connect my Ipod to it.

Just verifying--the cool Mopar integration kit is only for like, '05s and '06s?

It seems to me the primary option is to disconnect the CD changer and go with a 3rd party solution. I'd rather leave the CD changer in though if possible.

Thanks,

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some doubt on this, I just ordered the Mopar ipod kit today and was told it definitely was for 05 and 06 only, but I have a pdf file for the Mopar kit and it does not say it is model year specific, it shows the radios it is compatible with i.e. RAZ, RB1, RBQ, RBK, but it also shows a RPP and RAH which is the old style with the square corners

Bob

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you do me a favor and either send me a copy of that manual or list every radio it says it's compatible with? I've got an RBP and cant decide if i want to take the plunge and see if it works or not.

Thanks!

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone does try to install this in an '02 (or similar) could you please post back how it went?

I'm not even sure how to identify the acronym for my stereo deck--I have an '02 w/CD and cassette and changer in the back if that is of any service though.

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look on the front of your radio. Should be a little three letter combo in (usually) white paint. Small letters.

It'll be on plastic for the display, lower lefthand side usually. Pretty easy to find.

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cableguy said:
Look on the front of your radio. Should be a little three letter combo in (usually) white paint. Small letters.

It'll be on plastic for the display, lower lefthand side usually. Pretty easy to find.

RBP it is...

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gentleman said:
I have some doubt on this, I just ordered the Mopar ipod kit today and was told it definitely was for 05 and 06 only, but I have a pdf file for the Mopar kit and it does not say it is model year specific, it shows the radios it is compatible with i.e. RAZ, RB1, RBQ, RBK, but it also shows a RPP and RAH which is the old style with the square corners

Bob

What does this thing cost, anyway?

Members online