IPCW® - Bermuda Black LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$300. Ouch. They look like something you would find on a Honda Civic or some other "ricer" car. To each his own I suppose.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing them on the Jeep - I hear what you are saying eyehatetofu, but I think they'll look better in real life on a black Jeep than they do in the pics above :)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
$300. Ouch. They look like something you would find on a Honda Civic or some other "ricer" car. To each his own I suppose.

Completely agree but to each his own
If everyone liked what I did everybody would have black lifted KJs with aftermarket bumpers front and rear etc :happy175:
But still could of bought some good skids for that kind of $$$$

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing them on the Jeep - I hear what you are saying eyehatetofu, but I think they'll look better in real life on a black Jeep than they do in the pics above :)

Exactly! I will put them on as soon as they arrive! Its gonna look sick! By the way guys i live in new york. I work in the city. Skid plates, lifts, bars wont do nothing for me. I wish i could go offroad, get muddy, climb on rocks, but i cant :pp: Thats why i m trying to create a good look (mud):artist1:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tarik Lee, where in city are you? Welcome to the site.
By the way, there are already two members running these tails, and they do look great, especially at night. I even saw one of them in person, he was cruising down 495, and at night they look exceptionally beautiful. They sure are pricey, but if you got a red or black KJ, they will really compliment it. I am against blacking out any kind of lights, but these make them look black, without compromising visibility.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures.
I wish I could afford them (can't even install them because I cut the connector on my driver side tail harness) huh!

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tarik Lee, where in city are you? Welcome to the site.
By the way, there are already two members running these tails, and they do look great, especially at night. I even saw one of them in person, he was cruising down 495, and at night they look exceptionally beautiful. They sure are pricey, but if you got a red or black KJ, they will really compliment it. I am against blacking out any kind of lights, but these make them look black, without compromising visibility.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures.
I wish I could afford them (can't even install them because I cut the connector on my driver side tail harness) huh!

Wow thats great news!!! I knew they were gonna look nice! I live in Briarwood near Jamaica. Where do you live? Are you Turkish btw? :) I am not against blacking the taillights out but i hate it cuz i am jealous. I went a lot of places to get it done but nobody could do it because it has a lot of curves!!!! :pp:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, you can always shade them. It is easy and there are instructions here, but you really don't want to mess with your $300 tails.
Check you PM.

OneOneNiner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All black Jeep w/h black rims and dark tint, and they'll look great.

Sure beats that can-o-darkener that's going around, but they wouldn't be practical for off-roading simply because if you bust one, you gotta but two to replace the one. More $$$$

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go, posted by a member last year, way too dark for my taste, and just plain dangerous, unless he has a super bright million LED bulb replacements in there. He's got AVS.
You must be registered for see images attach

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skid plates, lifts, bars wont do nothing for me. I wish i could go offroad, get muddy, climb on rocks, but i cant :pp: Thats why i m trying to create a good look (mud):artist1:

Same here but I went ahead and put bigger tires and lifted. If I could find some armor for a good price I'd get it. I think half the people here don't off road but lift it.... are looking for an excuse for not being lifted? tsktsktsk lol, just teasin'

BTW I drive my gf nuts with this.... Everytime I see a non-lifted KJ I always yell out " Get a LIFT!" :smokin:
I wish I knew someone that made stickers, I'd get one done up that says "Get a life LIFT!" with the word life crossed out.

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go, posted by a member last year, way too dark for my taste, and just plain dangerous, unless he has a super bright million LED bulb replacements in there. He's got AVS.
You must be registered for see images attach

It looks sick but waaay too dark! Gonna be big problem unless you got some other kinda bulps that would light real bright just like you said! But hell yeah i will try it on my old ones!

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All black Jeep w/h black rims and dark tint, and they'll look great.

Sure beats that can-o-darkener that's going around, but they wouldn't be practical for off-roading simply because if you bust one, you gotta but two to replace the one. More $$$$

ohhh hellll no!! if i was to go offroad i would take every single valuable stuff outta my kj!