Invoice on 09 Liberty Limited??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1quick1

Reaction score
Hello, I'm seriously considering a fully loaded (or damn close to fully loaded) 09 Jeep Liberty Limited.

Does anyone know what the invoice or a way to find the invoice? If I go to the dealer will they just tell me the invoice for that particular vehicle?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, I'm seriously considering a fully loaded (or damn close to fully loaded) 09 Jeep Liberty Limited.

Does anyone know what the invoice or a way to find the invoice? If I go to the dealer will they just tell me the invoice for that particular vehicle?

The dealer should have that info...but you could go on to cars.com, comsumer reports, and such to find out. Also, try building and pricing the KK on Jeep.com, they may have such info...

1quick1

Reaction score
I've went to cars.com they have the Liberty Limited as starting MSRP $27,730 and invoice of $26,012. I have also went and built a bunch of different one's on Jeep.com

My problem is trying to find the invoice on the Jeep when it has more options. The base MRSP of $27k is the Limited but I want to add the power moonroof, premium group 1, and tow kit. So that puts MSRP around $30,840 and that's where I'm having trouble finding the invoice with the options.

cvt8474

Reaction score
Maybe after you have done the build your own option on jeep.com you can hit the "locate" vehicle option. It's possible if it brings up the Jeep you could look at the window sticker online as you can on dealer's websites.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've went to cars.com they have the Liberty Limited as starting MSRP $27,730 and invoice of $26,012. I have also went and built a bunch of different one's on Jeep.com

My problem is trying to find the invoice on the Jeep when it has more options. The base MRSP of $27k is the Limited but I want to add the power moonroof, premium group 1, and tow kit. So that puts MSRP around $30,840 and that's where I'm having trouble finding the invoice with the options.

Look at a Consumer Reports Auto Guide. It'll give you the base invoice, plus the invoice for the options you want. Just add the invoice of each option to the base invoice of the KK. :)