Interior lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tinaweena

Reaction score
Ok...so when I turn the lights on at night, the cluster all lights up like it's supposed to. However, the umm, how should I say it....letters "P R N D" on the gear shift thingy...don't like up. Are they supposed to? I'd like to know as soon as possible so I can get them to fix that when I take it back in for tints tomorrow.

Thanks a bunch, sorry for all the questions....I'm new.

Jtimpe

Reaction score
Lights

I just went outside to check mine. Unfortunately the sun is shining very birght today and I could not tell for sure but I think they do light up. It certainly makes sense that they should. Hope this helps.

Tinaweena

Reaction score
Thanks for trying.....

If there is anybody out there with a garage that could check, I would totally appreciate it. I would understand them not lighting up if there was something to indicated what gear you were in on the instrument cluster, but there isn't! Argh

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I know they light up, since I had to replace the bulb in there once already.

It's a ubber tiny bulb, smallest I've ever seen. To replace it I think all I had to do was pop off the cover and then the bulb simple twists out after you get your fingers on it.

Bennett

Tinaweena

Reaction score
Bennett said:
I know they light up, since I had to replace the bulb in there once already.

It's a ubber tiny bulb, smallest I've ever seen. To replace it I think all I had to do was pop off the cover and then the bulb simple twists out after you get your fingers on it.

Bennett

ok, thanks so much. I won't be changing it tho...considering I just picked it up. When it goes in for tints, they can take care of it!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Tina, the satisfaction of working on your own Jeep is great, lol... you should do it. \:D/

btw, yes, they light up.

You must be registered for see images

Bad pic, but you get the point.

Tinaweena

Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Tina, the satisfaction of working on your own Jeep is great, lol... you should do it. \:D/

btw, yes, they light up.

You must be registered for see images

Bad pic, but you get the point.

Thanks for the pic...I see they are illuminated. I also know the satusfaction of working on a car...I did a TON of stuff on the old car (nothing on it worked :( like it was supposed too). I will do my own stuff, maybe after I've had it a week or so hahah But since it's a day old to me, I feel like everything on it should be working, I paid enough for it. Thanks for all the info and quick replies guys....good little forum you've got here.