Intercos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greywarden

Reaction score
i use Interco SS-M16 Swamper from autopartswarehouse 295/70R17s I just purchased it because it look tough as hell! I just saw it on a 4 wheel drive magazine. Its perfect for mud and rock but as expected it ***** on snow. wheel balancing is a common issue by the way.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
How do those do as far as fit

:happy175:They wouldn't since they are a 33.5 inch tire
well unless you had 6 inches of lift and steel front diff with 4.88 gears all around
Or its from "It's a KJ Thing"

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:happy175:They wouldn't since they are a 33.5 inch tire
well unless you had 6 inches of lift and steel front diff with 4.88 gears all around
Or its from "It's a KJ Thing"
Do they make trxus in 245/75?

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make a IROK ND ( direction ) tire in the 245-75-16s
They don't make many tires in the smaller sizes anymore, most are in the 25s and on up to 46s/48s
Thinking about some GY mtr w kevlar after reading a bit about irok balancing and road manners, what do ya think

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Thinking about some GY mtr w kevlar after reading a bit about irok balancing and road manners, what do ya think

Most are harder to balance for sure
Goodyear MTRs are a good tire for sure
Plus one thing I always look at when buying new tires, IF I am on a road trip 500-1000 miles from home how available will the tires be that I buy?

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most are harder to balance for sure
Goodyear MTRs are a good tire for sure
Plus one thing I always look at when buying new tires, IF I am on a road trip 500-1000 miles from home how available will the tires be that I buy?
Thats a good point to, ill look at intercos again if i ever try building up a trail only rig off an old tj or xj