In channel deflectors or the other kind?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the in-channel AVS visors. The AVS brand has a good warranty on them too.

My rear driver door visor broke a few weeks ago. Looked like someone tried to pulled up on it and cracked it. I've had them on there for over 6 Years. I check the site and it said life time warranty on visors. I emailed them. All they asked for a pics of the damage and the AVS logo on the visor. They didn't ask me about proof of purchase or when I bought them. Just the store I got them from. I was expecting just a new visor for that door. Later that week I got an entire new set for my Jeep.

I'm not sure how other manufactures warranty's work but I was quite impressed to see a brand new set of them with little questions asked.

Another tip too. Search online for the visors. you'll find them cheaper. All my local auto parts stores have visors priced at about $75. I got my father a set for his KJ under $50 on amazon.

JeepMan82

Reaction score
I have personally installed the inchannel vent visors on my 07 KJ. Love the clean look of the inchannel ones and I have used them on a few vehicles I've had over the years. Never an issue with them. Just make sure to clean the window channel well before you install and leave your windows up for a couple of days before rolling them down so the tape will have a good chance to stick.

jeeptorino68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had the same experience with AVS on my jeep cherokee, one visor cracked, they sent me a whole new package