Image gallery Lifts and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTPhotoJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if we can build an image database of different combinations of lifts and tire sizes. I am in the process of preparing my daughters KJ for lift and tires but am not sure what the heights and tire size differences will look like. Please post your KJ photos here to showcase your rig. A description of tire size, lift height, and any other info such as wheel Backspace or fender trimming would be greatly appreciated. Thank You..

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Look in members journals section,post your libby pics here,etc. Plenty of pics and info on combos if you research a little.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look in members journals section,post your libby pics here,etc. Plenty of pics and info on combos if you research a little.

Who wants to do that, it is so much wooooooooork.

I'm as lazy on the internet as I am in real life.

JTPhotoJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yup, did that. Too many pics spread over too many threads to compare. Just thought this might compress things into one thread with a common goal so we can compare what these lift and tire combinations look like. Spent at least 5 hours on here in the last two days and I am no farther ahead with my decision then when I started. Got some good answers from folks though..

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, did that. Too many pics spread over too many threads to compare. Just thought this might compress things into one thread with a common goal so we can compare what these lift and tire combinations look like. Spent at least 5 hours on here in the last two days and I am no farther ahead with my decision then when I started. Got some good answers from folks though..
There are to many variables,some work and most do not.Then you got mild to wild.Your budget and how you plan to use the KJ are the 2 thing that determines what you need.

JTPhotoJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are to many variables,some work and most do not.Then you got mild to wild.Your budget and how you plan to use the KJ are the 2 thing that determines what you need.

Totally agree, exactly my point. Just thought it might be easier if the images were in the same place.
This same situation holds true in the JK world.

Midgear

Reaction score
If I had a lift.. or even bigger tires than stock, I'd post a picture..

So far I see zero pictures.. what gives? Surely some of you who have already posted have a lift of some sort or larger tires.. ?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had a lift.. or even bigger tires than stock, I'd post a picture..

So far I see zero pictures.. what gives? Surely some of you who have already posted have a lift of some sort or larger tires.. ?
here is your pics,happy.
You must be registered for see images attach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate following Troy's beast but here's mine:

OME HD's & 2 ring Clevis front and OME & 2 ISO's rear, 16" Soft 8's with 255/70/16 Firestone Destination AT's.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes after Troys why waste my time with 4 inches of lift and 265-75s , just doesn't add up to his!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I'm not ashamed of the amount of lift that our Liberty
has with our still relatively new Frankenlift, clevis lift,
and so forth!
Eventually I too will have a solid front axle conversion
and 36-38 inch tires...
Gives me 3-4 more years!
I'll also stuff a V8 under the hood of our 2004 Sport.
Be nice to have 300+ horse power!

Check out my signature for all the details.

Until then, here is our Rig. Four inches of lift.
Man tires (As we all call them here now!)
I'm proud of Jen's and my work to date!
And it's still a work in progress...
More to come.

Cheers
Ry'

Last edited:

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A pic of my clapped out Rusty's lift (110K kms) and some 31"x10.5x15 Goodyear MTs on 15x8 Cragar Soft-8s. Frankenlift by April!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0886 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0886 (Medium).JPG
    75 KB · Views: 36