If you've ordered lift from rocky-road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron2345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bashing just letting anyone know who is thinking or ordering a rock father lift that the wait time is pretty significant. It doesn't say "out of stock". But it's just out of stock primarily due to lack of the strut assemblies. This is what I was told.... Ordered a month ago and won't receive lift until end of April Just a heads up before you order.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad part about RRO is you can't really cancel your order,if you do you may never see your money back.

Should have searched a little more and you would have not even considered RRO and bought your lift from AllJ's or Jeepin By Al.

Aaron2345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I've taken on the battle so far. If by the end Of April I haven't recieved the lift my lawyer will call. Something good about being a blue collar Jew with a very obnoxious lawyer. I have nothing to worry about. This is what email is for.... Proof. Took 600 for "what they have" and am waiting to get the struts. What's strange to me it that the struts are only 300. ???? Seriously? This better be fu-king worth it or there will be hell to pay.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I've taken on the battle so far. If by the end Of April I haven't recieved the lift my lawyer will call. Something good about being a blue collar Jew with a very obnoxious lawyer. I have nothing to worry about. This is what email is for.... Proof. Took 600 for "what they have" and am waiting to get the struts. What's strange to me it that the struts are only 300. ???? Seriously? This better be fu-king worth it or there will be hell to pay.

Keep us posted,might make interesting reading.

seabass1858

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my ome 927,948 and their top-plate from them and they emailed me a number to contact them about the status of my order because the springs were on backorder and they sent me the top-plates and said since they were on backorder that they will just have the springs dropped shipped from ARB and they showed up 10 days later with no problems. I had a good and very helpful experience from them but I understand that not everyone does.

Aaron2345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The customer service seemed fine. Emailed me back almost immediately and the online chat answered my question but still. Something about a company taking money for something they don't even have... Verrrry fishy. I'll keep you updated.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took two phone calls and a few (unreturned)Emails to convince me not to do business with with RRO.

Their bedside manner could use some work, to say the least.

KJandCJ

Reaction score
Am quite new to ordering parts online so was bit hestitating with first order, did that at www.jeeppartsonline.com and they had excellent service... didn't have to cancel so can't tell you about that experience...