I want this! Can anybody help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to bid on this item but they will not let me since I'm registered outside the US. (I already asked)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...08360&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

This company has so many Liberty parts and they loose so much money by not accepting international bids..

They said the only way I can do this is if I "please somebody with a US registered e-bay account to bid on my behalf".

So could somebody PLEASE bid on this for me. Max $101

Two of the lights are broken as you can see in the photos, so it's of little use to anybody.
I already have a partly assembled light bar and all I need is the cover that surrounds the light bar. PLEEEEASE!

I have a cousin in Houston TX that you can have them ship the item to. (They already agreed to that) He will take care of shipping it to me.

I'll paypal you the money before you place the bid!!!

If any one is willing to lend me a hand on this PLEASE PM me ASAP the auction closes in 3 h 40 min!

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks 924, I believe you now know how it feels to be left out..
I would have bought from them in more than a few occasions.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh I know that all too well. I live in Canada, and still a majority of the US E-Bay sellers will not ship here??? Usually, they have items I want just like you. :(

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is up to $104.83 usd. I can do it for you and ship it to you to save the shipping to your cousin.
What part of Greece are you in? I have some family in Patra and an uncle about 45mins southwest who has a house right on the water over there.

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:eek::D:D:D:D:D
e-mail me a paypal money request for $115 and go for it!
I live in Crete!
PMing you my e-mail right now!
Thank you very much!

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I would rip it off before the wind did ... That is the cheapest looking knock off I have ever seen ...lmao

ericautopart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of these salvage yards really think who they are. LKQ is huge but even the smaller ones won't ship anywhere. I don't see any of them driving bentleys. It's just laziness.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No he didn't. After I posted I turned the computer off and a friend from out of town came over and I lost track of time and when I remembered the listing was over. I then searched ebay again and found the same listing you posted and I am actually watching my email with an answer if he wants it or not. I still feel bad about letting him down with the broken one, but it may be for the better with this one.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I am going to bid on that for him, but he doesn't want to go much higher than the listing is already at :(

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG THANKS TO speedracerbubba for helping me out on this!!!
(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)

We won the auction!! YES!!!
rockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gif

It's the one Tony pointed out icon996.gif
(Thanks bro! always counting on you;))