I rode in a VIPER!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once I sat in a srt6 roadster, and even that started my blood flowing and heart beating faster.. it was like that commercial where the guy touches the car and feels the speed & power. My complaint was that roadster had cheap-looking interior, other than that, i loved that. All that was in the dealers lot, sitting in it. :-#

2003KJ

Reaction score
especko said:
jeepjeepster said:
Marlon_JBT said:
lol. It wouldn't be so bad if that car wasn't $90k. (Rounded estimate)

You must understand what other cars it competes with and how much they cost. Everyone thinks the vette Z06 is the best thing in the world. It has less torque than the viper and less HP. It only beats the viper by 1/2sec in the quarter but thats b/c it weighs less. Put a super charger on the viper and the world would come to an end. O:) Can you say 1000ft lbs of torque??

the only thing is the z06 starts at 70k.

That it is, but it's also a GM product. While I have nothing against GM and actually think they make a very decent vehicle for the most part, last I heard GM was talking about an alliance with Ford. (Aeh)