I need help..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mental help that is.

You must be registered for see images attach

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you definetly need help... BIG TIME!!! And you have way TOO much time on your hands to set up a shot like that....

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what's more disturbing....the fact that you buy all this stuff or that you strategically placed all of it on the stairs so you could photograph it!!! LOL... kidding, of course.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine's not even worth posting a picture of....(1) can of tire foam, (1) bottle of bleche white, (1) bottle of home-made spray wax, (1) bottle of regular wax, and a couple of towels...no need for car wash, I go to the $4 drive through automatic wash.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think if you saw my dirty jeep today, i mean dirty, dusty, ugly, not mud or earth, just plain filth of 3 weeks without a wash, you would go crazy, I think..

In reference to our convo yesterday, that's what happens when you take a picture without a flash.. It is in auto mode, trying to compensate for low light, therefore taking the shot with slower shutter, making them blurry.

Congratulations, you are a clean freak now. :)

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what's more disturbing....the fact that you buy all this stuff or that you strategically placed all of it on the stairs so you could photograph it!!! LOL... kidding, of course.
I wasn't sure if he did it specifically for the shot or just stored them that way... :p ;)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had it in S mode Hyedipin, Im just not good at getting the shutter speed right yet.

I took one pic in the auto mode and it was awful.

haha, thanks for all the kinda comments.. :)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's kinda scary. I'm not gonna lie. A little bored this weekend? LOL.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That must be his business, there is no reason to have several containers of same product.

offrovering

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good to see you have the meguiars endurance tire shine...that stuff is messy but damn does it smell good

mmm like a grape slushy!! :)

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, little obsessed much!!. Have you ram raided an auto store? i'm jealous really i'd love to own that amount of cleaning products but space and the threat of divorce prevent it.:)

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not that bad Jeepster. I understand anyway. I've got about 3/4 that amount of product, mostly because I don't have duplicates of anything but the Quik Detailer. Where's your peanut butter?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have very many duplicates either. Besides the QID, QD, QW, and Natural Shine, I dont have any. I got extra of those b/c the QID, QD, and QW was on sale for $4 at walmart. Its usually around $5-6.

I got an extra bottle of Natural shine b/c I really like it.