I might have found a replacement... Anyone's here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can u post pics of your seats(before and after would be awesome)? Trying to see if mine can be made to look better

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the guy take a couple of pics to send me... Unfortunately it looks like a daystar lift... Funny how they even used the boots on the front struts lmao... But it's better than nothing I suppose...ugh those stock bumpstops and a arms gotta go!'
You must be registered for see images

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Man those front springs are stacked, if going to replace the UCAs better do the springs and shocks up front as well . Those springs don't have any life left in them

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you just found your first mod instead of a stereo lol Glad you got a jeep again though but yeah I would make that suspension priority numero uno..

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have some 926 /947for cheap in the next couple of weeks. Going to upgrade to hd's

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here she is!

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually planning on placing my order for HD coils this weekend, so as quick as I can get them and get them swapped they will be up for grabs. How's $175 shipped (lower 48) sound for f&r?

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer.... That would be awesome... So today I finished my shopping list for the new rig... I bought the rest of the moog everything that I either cancelled or sent back last week... So now I have or have coming: new lower control arm bushings, new Clevis fork bushings, new upper control arms(temporary), stabilizer links, stabilizer bar bushings, inner and outer tie rod ends, new OEM rear lower control arms, and the rear upper Balljoint and bushings . Once I leave her with the mechanic he's gonna check the engine and trans mounts. Other than that I just need lift parts... Which are slowly in the works...

Last edited:

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And so it begins!!

New stabilizer links and bushings, as well as rack and pinion bushings and new rotors went in today... Had an alignment done and she feels gooooood! Can't wait to get the rest in the mail :)

Latest posts

Members online