I might have found a replacement... Anyone's here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope to know by the end of the day!!

You must be registered for see images

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. Keep in mind that if your stolen one turns up before the insurance company gives you a settlement check, you will then be a proud owner of 2 Jeeps.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm prepared... I always wanted a dedicated Trail Rig lol... Anyways... The price on this one is 3500... Not too bad... It was listed for 5000.... I should know by the end of the day if she will be mine :)

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats!
So it looks good..even has stock lower fogs (mod time to f-150 high beams) and also bumper driving or fogs..
Are those wheels painted?
How many miles on it? What are your future/first mod plans?
Get some real pics posted even an under hood one too..we like photos!

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!
So it looks good..even has stock lower fogs (mod time to f-150 high beams) and also bumper driving or fogs..
Are those wheels painted?
How many miles on it? What are your future/first mod plans?
Get some real pics posted even an under hood one too..we like photos!

Zoom in... The fogs are actually those angel eye ones :) it has smoked turn signals too... And is lifted... With some Hellas :)... The wheels look painted... It's got around 180k... First mod plans are the sound system :)... Can't live without my tunes... From there I need to go through the car to decide... If it needs any suspension components... That's first... If not... Maybe rock rails.... I like that protection.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tunes can wait
First things are to get all fluids changed
new plugs , check brakes, suspension parts, front driveshaft and everything else out
Find out what kind of lift is on it and if its good or not
Then after a while you can have tunes
I'd rather make sure its safe, dependable and ready to go than sitting in the driveway listening to some sounds:shrug::ROFLJest:

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tunes can wait

First things are to get all fluids changed

new plugs , check brakes, suspension parts, front driveshaft and everything else out

Find out what kind of lift is on it and if its good or not

Then after a while you can have tunes

I'd rather make sure its safe, dependable and ready to go than sitting in the driveway listening to some sounds:shrug::ROFLJest:

Tom, I have a 120 mile round trip commute to work everyday so as soon as I knew it would be mine, I called my mechanic at the dealer to let him know I'd be arriving on Saturday with my new "to me" jeep. He's gonna go through the whole car... Service The engine, trans, front and rear diffs, as well as the transfer case.. I'll be inspecting the suspension once I get it. Which is kinda cool because I just bought all that moog stuff a couple weeks ago :) so if need be... I have a lot of parts already :) I was answering based on the fact that all of this was done already :) It just passed PA inspection 2 weeks or so ago and I know they are pretty rigorous with their inspections... so it shouldn't be in too bad of shape... But I gotta have my tunes!!! LoL...

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being the owner of an audio shop, I can recommend you a good sound system that won't break the bank. Glad to hear you weren't jeep - less too long

Just my opinion, if my old rig did turn up, not sure if I'd even want it after this long. Thoughts of the Prius from "The Other Guys" come to mind...

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tom, I have a 120 mile round trip commute to work everyday so as soon as I knew it would be mine, I called my mechanic at the dealer to let him know I'd be arriving on Saturday with my new "to me" jeep. He's gonna go through the whole car... Service The engine, trans, front and rear diffs, as well as the transfer case.. I'll be inspecting the suspension once I get it. Which is kinda cool because I just bought all that moog stuff a couple weeks ago :) so if need be... I have a lot of parts already :) I was answering based on the fact that all of this was done already :) It just passed PA inspection 2 weeks or so ago and I know they are pretty rigorous with their inspections... so it shouldn't be in too bad of shape... But I gotta have my tunes!!! LoL...

In a Jeep the "tunes" are the tires and exhaust everything else is noise:ROFLJest:

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In a Jeep the "tunes" are the tires and exhaust everything else is noise:ROFLJest:

Lmao at some point I had super swamper tsl's on her... I could barely keep my mirror on And you could hardly hear yourself think let alone the radio on the highway :) used to buzz down the road... Good back massage as well :) a truly Butt numbing experience :)
:)

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before getting a stereo I would probably get a decent alarm. That's just me though. The stereo just gives more incentive for some prick to hit you again. I mean, an alarm isn't going to be fail proof but it might be just enough to deter something else bad from happening again.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lmao at some point I had super swamper tsl's on her... I could barely keep my mirror on And you could hardly hear yourself think let alone the radio on the highway :) used to buzz down the road... Good back massage as well :) a truly Butt numbing experience :)
:)

Back in the late 70s all we ran were bias ply 38 inch Gumbo mudders and Ground Hawgs pretty much. One year going to Bike Week in Daytona 7 of us were running down from Ohio together with camping gear/ Harleys in the trailers etc. I even had mudders on my trailer. One of the guys got to the campground a day ahead of us and he swore he could hear us coming an hour before we got there:happy175::ROFLJest:

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before getting a stereo I would probably get a decent alarm. That's just me though. The stereo just gives more incentive for some prick to hit you again. I mean, an alarm isn't going to be fail proof but it might be just enough to deter something else bad from happening again.

Hedsic, an alarm goes right along with what tom was saying about making sure she is mechanically sound... That's one of the first things thats getting done... All of these things are common sense :). I was referring to mods when I said I want tunes first. She's already lifted and has some aux lighting... So I know in my head tunes will be the first "mod". Followed by rock rails, and then jba arms...

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have someone coming to look at/repair the leather seats on Saturday :)