I just got this yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

now I need help on what type of paint to use to paint it :D

thankx guys

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Riddler.

Your pic shows "black rtv". You should use the "red rtv".

Dave

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Riddler.

Your pic shows "black rtv". You should use the "red rtv".

Dave

you know I was wondering about that, but that's what came in the box, I'll probably just go and buy some red rvt, I still have to buy grease for when I install the locker.....or I think I have a grease gun at the house nm

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There painted HEMI orange,used high temp engine paint then clear coated them after outlining the the Riddler design with a black paint pen(after the orange dried).

cool cool I'll do that with red :D after the weather gets better here in houston

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool man now just send that locker my way..lol;)

lol NOO lol I haven't order it yet I'm gonna do it friday :D and I would like to paint the cover during the weekend but my wife is got me too busy putting laminated floor in our living room....I hate not having time.....and I still gotta finish the roof rack.....I really don't have time for $hit man oooo it ****** me off but sooner or later it will get done, hopefully I'll finish the floor by sun. Considering I just can work on it sat and sun.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
lol i put that shit down in about 1300sqf and damn what a *****

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
lol NOO lol I haven't order it yet I'm gonna do it friday :D and I would like to paint the cover during the weekend but my wife is got me too busy putting laminated floor in our living room....I hate not having time.....and I still gotta finish the roof rack.....I really don't have time for $hit man oooo it ****** me off but sooner or later it will get done, hopefully I'll finish the floor by sun. Considering I just can work on it sat and sun.

Gotta say....Laminate has saved my a$$ more than a locker would've....just sayin! :D

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
When the dog was being potty trained....takes a leak on it....plus it's a lot easier to keep clean...

We've sure gone off topic!

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
i had a husky along time ago man did i love that dog but now i have an American bulldog and i would die if anything was to happen to him.