Clunking noise front passenger side, just changed pads and rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Libertard2k6

Reaction score
I just put a set of slotted and drilled rotors and new pads on the front of my 06 liberty sunday, everything was fine yesterday on my drive to and from work, about 50miles round trip, I get up this morning to go to work and all of a sudden I have a clunking noise when I am moving, but goes away when I brake, I ended up taking the day off to see if I can at the very least diagnose this, and hopefully fix the issue, any ideas on what it could be? Could it be my brakes?

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check all hardware and make sure pads are properly on the guides. Get ready for the drilled/slotted rotor bashing heading your way.

Libertard2k6

Reaction score
Check all hardware and make sure pads are properly on the guides. Get ready for the drilled/slotted rotor bashing heading your way.
Turns out it was the caliper on the passenger side, the piston blew its seal and started spewing brake fluid when I went to take it off and recheck my work, so now I’m waiting on new calipers for the front, should be here in the morning I’ll put them on and hopefully I can get them bled properly lol and everything back to normal

Latest posts

Members online