I Got Plans!...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...and I got money. I got a silver 2007 sport. I got my audio done so far and Im about to work on the exterior now. I want clear turns' and gunmetal wheels, maybe the renegade 5 spokes. If any one can point me in the right direction, it would be greatfully appriciated. I've just literally sat here for an hour looking and couldn't find a darn thing.

...and f.y.i., Im not trying to create a ghetto rig. I just have idea's, not plans. It IS Trail-Rated by-god and I am getting it dirty. I just need to work on the basics b4 I dive into the mechanics. Class, not trash...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
haven't been able to find a set of clear signals for a 2005+

Yeah, they made them for 02-04 and then the lights changed in 05-07. The clear ones were never made for the 05-07 models as far as I know.

Dave

willy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate the help fella's. I wonder if there's a way to fabricate clear turns' using office florescent lamp covering thingy's. I know a couple of dudes with my old celica forum have done it.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you want clear and they don't make them atleast that I know of but you could always tint them with some niteshade spray. It actually looks really good when done right :)

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you want clear and they don't make them atleast that I know of but you could always tint them with some niteshade spray. It actually looks really good when done right :)

FYI

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I made them somewhat dark, but I've never been stopped, or told that they're hard to see.

VHT niteshade

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_7?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=vht+nightshades&x=0&y=0&sprefix=vht+nig

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like your rubbing your right front on the curb nono.gif must save for off road rocks, mud, stumps etc (yeahthat) curb rubbing is not urban wheeling
Just kidding good looking libby

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You might be able to clear your existing lights....not 100% sure though...

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang Amplibby06 that Libby is SEXI!!!!

Thanks! it's just too bad im too poor to put any more money into her for a while :mad: I really want a lift, wheels and tires.

But no more thread jacking (bowdown).

I haven't heard of a way to clear the 05+ signals but i'd definitely be interested in how to do it. It would be nice to spray on the clear and have a legit smokey look, rather than my yellowish/blackish thing i've got going on

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like your rubbing your right front on the curb nono.gif must save for off road rocks, mud, stumps etc (yeahthat) curb rubbing is not urban wheeling
Just kidding good looking libby

not sure what you mean, are you talking about the white marks on my front right? 'cause if so, thats just my tire shine drying :D