I found my Jeep Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And it's "value priced to sell" at only $8,995! ;)

It's one of those really shady horrible small car lots.

I really want my winch back though, :icon_lol: Should have just taken the loss on trade in. Wouldnt' have done much to my payments anyway

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The description:
"Must see this 2006 Jeep Liberty Sport!!! Bring your favorite music with you...this one has a CD player. To help this vehicle look better...It has a nice set of Alloys on it! Also includes a Drivers Airbag! The Cloth Interior on this car looks good...come by and check it out yourself! Plenty of extra room up top on the Luggage Rack. Buy this car...All the cool kids love sunroofs! When having to slow down in inclement weather...don't worry, you have ABS to stop you safely."

Quite possibly the worst vehicle description i've ever seen...

Are they really boosting about a CD player and a drivers side airbag??
Don't talk about the 4WD, lift or tires, but lets talk about the ABS in the inclement weather.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4500 I beleive. I'd have to look at the ppwk again but around there. The blue book when I looked it up was like 5500. I wanted 5k for it but said screw it.

they skimped on the lube and went in dry though.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are actually asking more for it now then what I originally paid for it when it only had 80k miles on it lol

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More than likely it'll be passed around between 3-4 idiot kids who each have it repoed before it ends up fully destroyed and in the junkyard.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it has a CD player AND an airbag......I'm driving down tomorrow!!!

Has the guy that wrote the add even seen the Jeep, or did he just read through the original build sheet?

That price is actually pretty good for around here. The other day I saw an ad for an 07 with 105k, they were asking ~$14k:emotions34: