I dropped the pan...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been away ( not locked..., just visiting my family) awhile. OK, no welcome party needed....
Before leaving I put my KJ on four wood stands, removed battery, washed and oiled everything.
Upon arrival, I changed oil and, finally, decided to 'drop the pan' that is changing 42RLE's
filter and replacing ATF+4. Those (few I hope) who maintain it's a redundant operation, should
take a GOOD look at the old filter....
Anyway, even without a relearn ( my laptop's battery is dead so ...), ****** seems to work
flawlessly. I'm glad.:)
But, as always, small things can go wrong, and Diyman screwed it up a bit (literally (banghead)). I was
able to destroy the head of the two TX-25 screws which hold the filter in place!!! U know how?
This a..hole (me), employed a TX-20 bit!!! How can someone be such a JERK (I HAVE the TX25)!!!

Now, before next filter change, anyone has a clue of screws' Pno and/or where can I get them?

PS : I reinstalled the old ones with help of a flat blade screwdriver, but that's not how things
are meant to be.

diyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ptsb5a :), after Your advice I 've found where to get them..I'll buy a couple more!!!