I done tore the armrest off the door.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to close the door (while sitting in the drivers seat), and the armrest/handle wound up coming off the door. Dammit all, the hooptie isn't so old that it should be falling apart like that.... Anyhow, I searched Ebay for the part, but when I search "armrest", it only comes up with the console armrest. Does this part have a specific name ?? I'd like to get it replaced here pretty soon. Thanks fellers :)

:cheers:

JBHARDWARE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would start at local salvage yard for door panel, they run anywhere from $80-$150 on ebay!

Or......Go Doorless!

Moon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weeeeell poopie, that's not the news I was looking for ! I might try to glue it back on or something. Sounds like the worst thing that can happen, is that it won't stick. Booooooo

:cheers:

iMTB

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
I did that too. I screwed it back in and its stayed on since.

JBHARDWARE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ripped mine off the first week I owned it, Swapped all 4 of mine out with another one I repossessed...........Shhhhh:smokin:

Jeffrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i finished my little project. you can take the door panel off and screw it right on from the back. should work great. I went to home depot and got some #6, 3/4" screws (the pointed tip kind) and some washers. there should also be a screw in the door handle cup that helps secure the door panel to the door itself. if that's not there, then i am not surprised the handle came off.

Last edited: