Howdy, Y'all from Arkansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottmphoto

Reaction score
I wanted to introduce myself and to thank you for this forum. If it is like a couple of other Jeep forums that I am on, it will be a great help. While I am an XJ guy, my wife has two Liberty's and I joined because I do all my own vehicle work. She has an '03 and an '05 and she loves her Liberty. She had the '05 and drove it for a while. She had the chance to get the '03 for a good price and our kids were always borrowing her Jeep so she decided to get the '03 and have a spare vehicle. My kids never liked driving my XJ as it sits too high and rides too rough.
Anyway... howdy.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
(welcome)

Your wife and kids have great taste, which I guess speaks well of you as well. :waytogo:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. You found a good forum, lots of info, and good people.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You'll come to love the KJs, I have .
Bought 3 XJx brand new back , well years ago now, modded them all , lifts /bumpers etc. But wouldn't take 4 XJs for one of my KJs .
Actually was up to 5 KJs at one point, sold 3 , was down to two, now buying 2 of the 3 back !! :happy175:
Easier to lift, easy to work on, ride is much better etc