How to get Smileys and customize your settings!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Folks,

First off welcome to the new site. I hope that everybody is having a fairly easy time with the adjustment, i'm sure you will really grow to love all of the little features that VB offers, versus the old board.

With that said, many have expressed concern with the simleys. If you'll look at the top and click where it says User CP, this will bring up your User Control Panel (User CP). Once here, click on "Edit Options" on the left hand side. Once at this page, scroll all the way down to the bottom to "Miscellaneous Options". It should be set to Basic Editor by default. Drop that box down and select "Enhanced Interface." This will then give you the options for smileys every time you make a post, as well as your basic editing tools (bold, italics, font, font size, PICTURE ATTACHMENTS...etc etc).

I Highly encourage everybody to browse around in their User CP with the various options. The User CP is where you control all your personal options, add your screen names, edit your profile, avatar, etc etc.

Thanks for everybody's patience during the switch and please hold on tight while we continue to fine tune things.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to PM myself of Bennett. Or feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

-Tim :)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Oh, so that explains why I didn't have this smiley issue... I did this earlier today, I have the same settings for every VB forum.

The real issue is that they will not insert inside the post.

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always use quick reply, and I would appreciate it if you added smilies to quick reply. Search for "Enhanced Quick Reply" mod in VB mod vault.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a black KJ in my avatar on the old board and it dissapeared on this one and I can't figure out how to get it back. Now I think I need a drink!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right, that was on the server,
here try this.

http://jeepkj.com/forum/images/smilies/libblack.jpg

libblack.jpg

go to your profile ====> click on http://jeepkj.com/forum/profile.php?do=editavatar

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D :D

Now if I could figure out how to get that black KJ as my avatar.......I'm working on it.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
giddy up.
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online