How many SFA KJ's are There?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I know there is Inc, tjkj, the one in the thread someone else ist working on a SFA, and this guy
You must be registered for see images
anyone know of any others? I'm just curious...

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know of a few SFA'ed KJ's,

The Detroit locker KJ,Trail Ready's SFA KJ,Wally,JJ,ARBSeth(sold,in Alaska now),Mine,The prototype RK 7up KJ(not owned by RK),OHVKJ's(sold),Some guy on CarDomain(also had the RK 7up lift),Neatus,One in Austrailia,One in Mexico(had the RK 7up lift also),JeepBumm's is being built as we speak(CRD),JediJeepers,Inc's,the one in Utah that is way to tall and no front driveshaft,and the last one was a hack job being built by a guy that was on these boards awhile ago.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
wow tj those were some sketchy looking welds but how is the RK lift considered SFA it looked like it had CV's to me... maybe I didn't see it right...

Midgear

Reaction score
just throwin this out there..

what's the average SPENT on performing such fabrication on the liberty lol

from stock height / tires, - to the SFA, a fat ass set of tires, springs front and rear, welds ect ect, from start to finish, what's it cost?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just throwin this out there..

what's the average SPENT on performing such fabrication on the liberty lol

from stock height / tires, - to the SFA, a fat ass set of tires, springs front and rear, welds ect ect, from start to finish, what's it cost?
Each one greatly differs since all but 3 are completely different in what parts are used.You can keep the cost down by still using the stock t-case and rear diff,which most have done.

I can't vouch for others but I now the Detroit SFA KJ was about $40,000 to build.Mine was $26,000 in parts alone.