How do you like passenger side grab handle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Thing is, that trim piece and the handle are screwed in. I believe the KK's piece is just snapped in so the real question is......... are the holes still there?

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then you guys are good. ;)

The pieces should be the same color.

as we are talking about the handle above the glove box and not the one on the a-pillar the color is dependant on the color of our dash.

My dash is the dark slate gray (almost black) but the trim I have is the brushed aluminium (from a Renegade) or a taupe one.

VeitzJeep is your dash light gray or dark gray?

VeitzJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry gtommec, didn't see that you had posted again on it. I have a light to medium gray interior. Would you be interested in trading for the aluminum?

Shwanzig

Reaction score
Someone please remove the grab handle and put grab handles up top and put up a guide. Some days I grab my sawzall and get really tempted to just start going at it with the passenger grab handle :icon_twisted:

Jeffrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm 6'3".......often take road trips........I end up sitting in the passenger seat and hate that bar............I usually do have the seat slid way back, but when there's cargo or people behind you, doesn't work as well. And when I slouch down to nap during those long hauls the added legroom would be nice.

I. HEAR. YOU! :pp:

has anyone removed this knee chewing, easily-scuffed-by-a-pair-of-jeans bar yet?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online