Hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Hooks - SOLD

Front hooks, Used but in good shape.
Including nuts M bolts and Nutzerts.

$50 you pay shipping

Last edited:

teddyearp

Reaction score
@ JeepINGeek: Still available? Any pics? And what method of shipping and payment do you like to use?

Thx from the new guy.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the UPS store yesterday and they were already closed. TOmorrow ill go at lunch theyre sure to be open then.. Ill knwo then how much itll cost for shipping. sorry for my delay guys.

teddyearp

Reaction score
You said guys as in plural. If Powers978 wants them, I certainly don't want to cut in line, so to speak as his was the first inquiry. So someone post back and keep me posted, lol.

Thanks again.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Sorry, but I got a hole burning in my pocket. You can throw them in a USPS Priority Mail medium flat rate box, can't you? Or do you even want to sell these? The suspense is KILLING me . . . lol.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
i was trying to wait for earlier responses.. but.. as far as i can tell its 15 to ship.. so call it $60 ( i wouldnt have paid more than 60) for the hooks shipped.

teddyearp

Reaction score
I hear ya. Well, if you haven't heard from powers, you could pm him and see if he still wants them or just pm me you payment info (I prefer to paypal) and then I'll send you $$ and pm you my address.

$60 shipped sounds mightly friendly long as they're in good shape as you posted.

Thanks.