High mileage club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rowlette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 Limited 153400 original engine and transmission, second rearend, radiator, water pump.

siscofarms

Reaction score
220000 on my diesel libby . Trying to get this traction control issue resolved , joints in front drive shaft and some injectors , whew they were expensive . Mainly a work vehicle but love it . 30 MPH really helps .

ArtO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07 with 106,000 . So far brakes, muffler, both front wheel bearings, shocks on all 4 corners, tires, spark plugs, fluids. All in all it has held up quite well. So much so that I traded my 10 Silverado with 65,000 on it, in on a new Patriot a couple weeks ago.

introspekt408

Reaction score
Thought I'd reply and bring this back since I'm getting close to 160,000 miles(155,000 now) and just swapped starter! That was probably the hardest thing to change in awhile. Only other main repair was front drive shaft ball joint. Everything else still stock aside from normal maintenance (brakes, oil, etc). Starting to get a small oil leak some where and a little coolant!

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know if I count in this but the body and trans have 183000 motor has 3,300 lol.

As far as everything else, everything in the engine bay is new including all A/C components and heater core.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArtO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update to my previous post, now at 113K miles, new radiator, trans cooler, water pump, and hoses. In the process of adding a lot of new body parts as well. Thanks to a couple of deer.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Over 222k miles on the original motor and trans, and can squeeze out 22-25mpg highway. My uncle machined adapters to mount the Eaton SC from my cobra onto the 3.7. I've started building a forged engine, but figured I'd see how much a 220k mile 3.7 can handle.

Sent from my G870a on 38's

Irishguy24

Reaction score
148k on my 06 Renegade... radiator replaced, fan cowl, fan, wheel rims(cracked two sliding into a curb in Colorado) rear drive shaft U-Joints(yesterday) other than that all original, and almost running great!!!!!

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
198,***, very excited about breaking into the 200k club! Original engine and trans. My lil marshmellow visits the shop enough that they send her chocolates and a christmas card every year. 265/75/16 on 3.73 gears for the past 10 years, can't believe I haven't blown her up yet!

Shopping junk yards for 4.10s now, and am patiently waiting on JBA new long arm kit.

beckertom88

Reaction score
02 liberty kj limited

188,889 miles on mine,Replaced the radiator about 7k ago. owner before he took no care of it so im trying my best to keep that baby going as long as i can! he ran it with no oil and no antifreeze for how long so its a work in progress

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
198,***, very excited about breaking into the 200k club! Original engine and trans. My lil marshmellow visits the shop enough that they send her chocolates and a christmas card every year. 265/75/16 on 3.73 gears for the past 10 years, can't believe I haven't blown her up yet!

Shopping junk yards for 4.10s now, and am patiently waiting on JBA new long arm kit.

Send into Jeep for your free license plate frame when you hit 200,000 miles