Hi from Montana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patdad

Reaction score
Hello fellow Renegaders!
Bought an 05 Renegade Rocky Mtn Edition. Put on a tow kit at U Haul and was irritated when I got it back because they said they had to remove the gas tank protective cover that came with my model Jeep. I got a 2.5" lift on the jeep and will replace the tires after I wear the set that it came with down a bit more. I hit a deer and broke off one fog light and the left fender. The fender reattached easily and I ended up using wall anchors from Home depot to reattach the fender to the wheel well. Presently I am looking for a good Grill Guard. I ordered Steelcraft Grill Guard 52070 from two separate sources and had both orders cancelled. They are backordered and my money was returned. So who makes a good Grill Guard. Any suggestions?

Thanks everyone! Pat

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Plenty of hitches fit over the gas tank skid. Take them theirs back and put the skid back on...the recall work has begun to get factory hitches, should you choose to go that way.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.