Hi all, please read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKJ STAFF

Mod Squad
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all,

We are not to happy with the way certain threads turned from informative to 'lets bash each others heads in'.

If you feel the need to insult, threaten or otherwise be offensive to others, please go mow your lawn, have a beer or play a game until you cooled down.

We were hoping this day would never come on JKJ Country but here it is:

The next one that doesn't follow our advice an keeps up this childish behavior can go stand in the corner for a while, just like they do in kinder garden. In other words, you will get a temporary time out.

Thanks, JKJ Mods.

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new here but certainly not new to enthuiasist sites. Each is different. What is normal to others may be a bit over the top here. This warning is not very pointed. I haven't figured out if my input is within bounds here or not. Perhaps warnings to individuals including examples would work better than the shotgun effect. Each of us could read this and think u r warning those other guys.
________
DIGITAL VAPORIZER REVIEW

Last edited:

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new here but certainly not new to enthuiasist sites. Each is different. What is normal to others may be a bit over the top here. This warning is not very pointed. I haven't figured out if my input is within bounds here or not. Perhaps warnings to individuals including examples would work better than the shotgun effect. Each of us could read this and think u r warning those other guys.

I always figure it must be the other guys
then again
I am a nobody
and nobody is perfect
so I must be perfect

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thread_dot_hot_lock_new.gif

Another one bites the dust.

03kjsport

Reaction score
well hopefully if lost goes back up you should see a reduction in aholes. they came here from there. that is why i stopped going on there long ago.

Quicksilversurf917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well hopefully if lost goes back up you should see a reduction in aholes. they came here from there. that is why i stopped going on there long ago.

ummmm you might want to reconsider than statement bc im a LOST fanatic, thats where I learned almost everything that I have learned so far, and almost everyone on there is nice and helpful

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am only an a-hole to a-holes, if you treat me right I will treat you the same. I may argue a point at times only because I have strong feelings about the subject.
There are a few on LOST and now have came over here to visit who are arrogant, condescending jerks but they live out west so I don't worry about them!:D

Life is short , live it to the fullest
and remember its real hard to find a virgin in the maternity ward

Last edited: