Hey, people. Thanks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beartard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a few months and finally decided to register and say thanks to all the guys here for gathering information and keeping it in one place.

I bought a used '02 Liberty Limited from a guy in February. It was immaculate, pre-lowered, and had 75kmi on it. Couldn't pass it up. Definitely a good replacement for my '91 Geo Prizm with 316kmi. Now I can go on road trips again without fear. :)

Today I installed an EVIC with TPMS by the instructions on your site and couldn't be happier. Again, I appreciate the resources you've all helped to gather.

Last edited:

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

Yeah this is a great place, nice people. I 've been on here a couple months myself, and learned alot! This site is an awesome source of info.

I did the same thing, "lurk" till I got up to speed on all the KJ lingo.:D

So after all the reading, any future mods?pics2.gif

beartard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than beefing up the sound system, and maybe a selec-trac, I doubt it. As much as I'd like to, the money isn't there, and I realize that I'm probably not going to go offroad in it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm going to cover the ashtray with a piece of black ABS and mount some USB ports and a headphone jack. One USB and headphone jack for inputs to my headunit. The rest of the USB ports for charging phones, GPS receivers, etc.

Last edited: