hey everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjman2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here. My name's David, I'm from Michigan, and I'm a senior in high school. I've had my 07 libby a few years now and bought it new. Its an 07 sport 4x4 in jeep green metallic. I dont have any big mods on it so far besides a few aesthetic things. I plan on keepin the rig a while/until it stops running so I don't really wanna mess too much on it...Save that for a later project vehicle maybe? =P Right now I'm only thinkin a few upgrades to make it look a bit less pansy (eg. the stocker tires ughh). Anyways, I'm still learning about all this stuff so be patient with me. I love being outdoors and working on stuff, so a jeep is like second nature for me. I love everything about the KJ so far and hope to keep it that way.

Nice to meet you all--
David

Last edited:

sleeve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board David!

I'm over in Berkley...

You don't have to worry about all of the modifications. Esepcially if you are going to be using the KJ to head to college with. The stockness will be a bit easier to get work done to it (by local shops) and will allow you to save money for things that you can do later on.

If you need any motivation take a look at me. I've owned my KJ for 7 years and it's still pretty much stock. Not that I don't want to lift it and do all kinds of stuff, but I've just never gotten around to it. Maybe when the Liberty turns 10?

Anyway, welcome again and feel free to ask any questions that you've got or just read up and soak it all in.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Welcome David!
I just accepted you're friend request!
I'm Weston, I'm from North East Arkansas. I'm a junior in High School, I got my KJ in October of 08 like I said in the "How To:" post. Mine is a 2005 Patriot Blue Renegade, I don't have any major mods either. It's my daily driver too so it needs to be reliable. We're pretty much in the same boat lol!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum David. I like your first name.

David

kjman2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks alot guys. i was really raggin' on my friend when he joined the xj forum but these things are actaully pretty sweet i must say. i appreciate all the support and friendliness so far.